ISO 27001 is the international standard that describes best practice for an ISMS (information security management system).
Why achieve ISO 27001 certification?
ISO 27001 certification demonstrates that your organisation’s information security is managed in line with international best practice. Benefits include:
- Meeting increasing client demands for greater data security;
- Protecting and enhancing your reputation;
- Avoiding the financial penalties and losses associated with data breaches;
- Complying with business, legal, contractual and regulatory requirements; and
- Improving internal structure and focus.
Successfully implement ISO 27001 with our expertise bundle
Achieving and maintaining accredited certification to ISO 27001 can be challenging, especially if you are new to the Standard.
Our cost-effective ISO 27001 Expertise Bundle will give you a comprehensive understanding of the Standard, its requirements and best practices, and provides expert guidance on starting your implementation project.
- A must-have guide for presenting the compelling business case for ISO 27001 investment;
- A pocket guide to understand the possible breach scenarios your organisation could face and the true costs involved;
- An indispensable book to equip you with the sales skills you need to persuade the board to invest in information security; and
- An expert guide to help you get to grips with the Standard and make your ISO 27001 implementation project a success.