Implementing ITSM, ITIL and/or ISO 20000 can be difficult, time-consuming and costly.
However, using the ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit can make your life a whole lot easier. Not only does it bridge the gap the market by making IT Service Management easier to implement and improve, it also makes ISO 20000 certification more easily achievable.
This toolkit is:
AND, if you buy before the 23rd December 2011, you’ll receive a FREE ICT Strategy toolkit which will guide you through the process of creating an ICT strategy, help you drive down costs and control risk within an ICT environment.
Documents included in this toolkit are:
- IT SMS Overview – including what is ISO/IEC 20000 (project / staff training slides
- Model Service Management Policy.
- Implementation and improvement tools.
- Pre-written Service Management System Manual.
- Service Management Plan Template.
- Service Level Agreement Template.
- 100 pre-written policies, procedures, templates and guidance.
- Gap analysis/ISO/IEC 20000-1 Assessment tool.
- Guidance – how ITIL best practices support the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 requirements.