The CGEIT certification is awarded by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and is designed to provide a premier qualification for professionals responsible for advising and managing the governance of IT in a larger organisation.
The Final 2011 Exam Registration deadline of the 5th October is fast approaching and it is time to plan and book the resources you need to ensure that you prepare to pass the CGEIT examination at the first attempt in December.
|Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) Training
Designed to provide delegates with a complete review of the six CGEIT syllabus topics and preparation for the independent ISACA examination which is held in June and December.
Why choose IT Governance to help you pass CGEIT?
- We are dedicated to Governance, Risk and Compliance consultancy and training services
- Our trainers are also our consultants and are ISACA CGEIT qualified
- We summarise the key content and highlight its relevance with practical examples
- We help you prepare for the examination with practice questions and advice
- We believe interactive classroom training to be the most effective method of training
Proven experience and continued professional education (CPE) are both essential to passing and maintaining the CGEIT qualification. IT Governance Ltd is the exclusive approved reseller of ISACA publications in the UK. For further information and the purchase of the CGEIT related Exam and Study Guides, please visit our dedicated CGEIT Bookstore.
Ensure that you pass the CGEIT examination first time.