Quality control is essential to building a successful business that delivers products and services to meet or exceed customers’ expectations. It also forms the basis of an efficient business that minimises waste and operates at high levels of productivity.
Good quality helps you to win business from competitors who are not able to match your standards and gives you the opportunity to charge premium prices for a superior product or service.
If you want to be the best and stand out from your competition, then you should think through improving your quality management system (QMS).
ISO 9001: the international standard for quality
Implementing improved quality measures doesn’t have to be difficult. With the ISO 9001:2015 QMS Documentation Toolkit, you’ll have everything you need to implement the latest quality management system, ISO 9001:2015, and:
- ensure nothing is left out of your QMS documentation;
- enjoy complete coverage of ISO 9001:2015;
- work from pre-written templates drafted by ISO 9001 experts;
- reduce the room for error when developing your own templates;
- receive guidance on transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015;
- reduce the amount of work and stress involved in drafting and executing documentation;
- use streamlined and efficient processes for ease of project management, execution and audit.
Good quality is a must for businesses wanting to align their QMS to industry standards and more, helping your business stand out from the competition.
The ISO 9001:2015 QMS Documentation Toolkit contains:
- 72 pre-written documents by ISO 9001 experts, including all mandatory documents needed for ISO 9001:2015 compliance.
- New project tools: ISO 9001:2015 Gap Analysis Tool; ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 Gap Analysis Tool; ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 Conversion Tool.
- Documentation vs ISO 9001:2015 requirements map.
- Documentation dashboard – track the progress of your QMS.