|Data protection is an issue that affects all organisations. Getting data protection wrong can bring commercial, reputational, regulatory and legal penalties.In the UK every organisation that handles personal data has to comply with the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998. Staff are responsible for handling data in accordance with the eight DPA principles.|
Consistent and systematic staff training, and consequent up-to-date awareness, about the requirements of the DPA is essential to ensuring compliance with the Act.
Moreover, to achieve compliance you need to keep evidence that your staff have indeed undertaken and passed a DPA awareness course.
What better way to obtain this evidence than deploying DPA Staff Awareness eLearning within your organisation?
Your own corporate e-learning management portal automatically retains records of which staff have accomplished the course. You can easily monitor the compliance status of the organisation and see hard evidence of each employee’s level of understanding.
The DPA Staff Awareness eLearning course offers you tangible benefits whilst enabling you to impart basic, and yet fundamental, training on DPA within your organisation.
Some of the benefits include:
- Massive financial cost savings in comparison to traditional training options
- Minimal office disruption – staff train at their desks
- Minimal administration – comprehensive reports available
- Systematic evidence that training has actually been provided – underpinning disciplinary actions
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content
- Receive a 25% discount on the first year’s license
- Receive a 15 month subscription instead of 12 – that’s 3 months free
Call 0845 070 1750 or email email@example.com to ask for a free demo and a tailored quote. Quote DPA_JUL12 to get your discount and 3 months FREE subscription!