THE most comprehensive and up-to-date toolkit for IT Service Management is now available with £50 off – today only!!!
The ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit bridges a gap in the market by making IT Service Management easier to implement and improve. It makes an ITIL implementation and/or ISO/IEC 20000 certification easily achievable, especially for those service providers who are required to do so by their customers and Governments. This toolkit is completely up-to-date with the latest editions of ITIL 2011 and ISO/IEC 20000:2011.
This unique toolkit is developed by service management gurus Shirley Lacy and Jenny Dugmore, both specialists with a vast amount of practical experience within the field.
ITSM, ITIL & ISO20000 Toolkit is the perfect investment for organisations that want an optimal route to implementing service management best practice, to implementing ITIL and also to achieving ISO/IEC 20000 certification. This is because it contains all the documents needed to kick start your IT Service Management project, making it quick, easy and cost-effective for you.
|ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit
by Shirley Lacy and Jenny Dugmore
This toolkit includes:
- IT SMS Overview – including what is ISO/IEC 20000 (project / staff training slides
- Model Service Management Policy.
- Implementation and improvement tools.
- Pre-written Service Management System Manual.
- Service Management Plan Template.
- Service Level Agreement Template.
- 100 pre-written policies, procedures, templates and guidance.
- Gap analysis/ISO/IEC 20000-1 Assessment tool.
- Guidance – how ITIL best practices support the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 requirements.