Uncover the secrets of an award-winning IT function and apply them to your business with our latest ITG release!
Global management, technology and outsourcing company Accenture has achieved incredible results through the transformation of its IT function. It has doubled its revenues in ten years, significantly decreased its IT spending despite an increase in workforce of nearly 300%, and its number of satisfied customers is growing and growing. Discover how it has achieved this, and how you can realise similar benefits in your organisation.
|Running IT like a Business: Accenture’s Step-by-Step Guide
by Robert E. Kress
Running IT like a Business will show you how your IT function can provide much more than products and services and add real value to your business. With clear strategies, helpful diagrams and real-life examples, this book will give you the keys to unlocking your IT function’s hidden potential.
This book will show you how your IT function can:
- use the latest technology developments to help your organisation to do things better, faster and more cheaply
- take advantage of communication and collaboration technologies to facilitate networking across the enterprise, leading to greater synergy and higher productivity
- identify and analyze business risks and apply measures to reduce these risks
- implement technologies to diversify and grow your business
- develop vital communication skills and techniques to facilitate the change process
- realise cost savings across the organisation