Global management, technology and outsourcing company, Accenture, has achieved incredible results through the transformation of its IT function.
- doubled its revenues in ten years,
- significantly decreased its IT spending despite an increase in workforce of nearly 300%,
- a number of satisfied customers which is growing and growing.
Discover how it has achieved this, and how you can realise similar benefits in your organisation with this popular guide. Written by COO of Accenture, Robert E. Kress supports and advances the business goals of a $22 billion company with more than 215,000 employees in 52 countries.
|Running IT like a Business: A Step-by-Step Guide to Accenture’s Internal IT
by Robert E. Kress
This book will show you how your IT function can:
- use the latest technology developments to help your organisation to do things better, faster and more cheaply
- take advantage of communication and collaboration technologies to facilitate networking across the enterprise, leading to greater synergy and higher productivity
- identify and analyze business risks and apply measures to reduce these risks
- implement technologies to diversify and grow your business
- develop vital communication skills and techniques to facilitate the change process
- realise cost savings across the organization.
More to explore: