Has your organisation achieved ISO27001 certification? If so, well done! – but what do you do next?
How do you ensure your ISMS continues evolving to meet the ever-changing challenges?
- New laws and regulations
- New threats and vulnerabilities
- New technologies
- New standards and certification requirements
If you are asking yourself these and other questions, this constantly up-dated 2-day course is ideal for you. You can book to attend a single quarterly sitting of this course, or you can enjoy substantial savings when you subscribe to a year’s worth of attendance in advance.
This course was created and is led by Alan Calder and Steve Watkins, respectively CEO and Consultancy Director of IT Governance Ltd.
The course reflects their years of involvement with information security management and the breadth of their involvement – through training, consulting, research, writing and public speaking – on this core area of business risk management. This course combines a high level of academic content and rigour with a highly practical guidance on implementation, liberally lit up with real life examples of effective approaches to reviewing and improving an ISMS.
Why you should book this course today:
- Restricted Access – This course will only run once per quarter and seats will sell out well in advance!
- 60 hours CPD! – This course confers a valuable 15 hours of CPD time – or, if you attend all four sittings of the course in a year – 60 hours CPD!
- Networking Opportunities – Other delegates will be experiencing many of the issues you face. This course makes an ideal opportunity to share experiences and pick up some fantastic tips along the way.
- The only course this year – the first Reviewing and Improving Your ISMS training course will be held in October 2011 making it the only course this year, and there is nothing similar available from any course provider!
Travelling from outside the UK? Click here to find out the variety of ways we can help organise your trip.