Are you implementing IT service management within your organisation?
Do you want a quick route to achieving ISO 20000 certification?
Do you want a rapid deployment approach that will maximise benefits and minimise delays and costs?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then you should invest in the ITSM toolkit. It will accelerate your implementation project and, until Friday 25th November, you can save £50 on this toolkit.
|ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit
This toolkit contains essential pre-written documents, templates and guidance on how to adopt ITIL within your organisation and how to prepare for ISO20000 certification.
The ITSM, ITIL & ISO20000 toolkit is particularly useful to:
- Organisations that must deliver quality services whilst meeting governance, regulatory and legal requirements
- Organisations that can benefit from improved services and service management
- Managers, consultants and implementers that want a quick and effective approach to setting up, implementing and improving service management
- Assessors and auditors who are to review or audit a service management capability or service management system against the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Projects that need to deliver IT enabled services underpinned by effective service management
- Users of ISO/IEC 20000-5 that need to understand the implementation requirements of the 2011 edition of ISO/IEC 20000-1.