Illustrating PRINCE2: Project Management in Real Terms will help you break down the PRINCE2® methodology into easy and manageable bite-size chunks.
Written by Susan Tuttle (experienced PRINCE2 practitioner and trainer), this step-by-step guide gives clear explanations and practical illustrations of PRINCE2, showing you how to effectively apply the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2® to your project.
Use this book to:
- Understand what PRINCE2® actually means in real terms and real language
- Gain insight into what the PRINCE2® method offers you as a project manager
- Learn from others who have used the methodology well or badly
- Use others’ experiences as your starting point for your application of PRINCE2®
- Learn better strategies for using PRINCE2® to manage the day-to-day aspects of your projects
Effectively manage projects using bite-size chunks of PRINCE2 >>
More to explore: