Whether you’re new to PRINCE2, studying for the PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner exams, or just want a basic overview on the methodology, we’ve picked out the most comprehensive and popular titles available. From official core manuals to PRINCE2 Chief Examiner titles, we’ve got it all covered.
1) PRINCE2:2009 Manual – Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2: Every person in, or interested in this methodology should have a copy of the PRINCE2 manual. It is core reading and provides a great starting point and reference to PRINCE2 users. This title is authored by the OGC and is the official manual for PRINCE2. It explains the principles of PRINCE2, the processes, the key themes in project management and can also be used as an essential source of information for those looking to pass the PRINCE2 exams. This manual is also available as part of the Official PRINCE2 2009 Book Bundle (point number 5).
2) PRINCE2 For Dummies, 2009 Edition: Understand the fundamentals of PRINCE2 with this book. it will help you uncover and enable a project manager to plan and implement a project using PRINCE2 so that you become more efficient with projects. It is written in a plain-English style, making it easier to read and understand.
3) The Colin Bentley PRINCE2 Practitioner Bundle: Colin Bentley, former Chief Examiner for PRINCE2 has written 3 books (included in this bundle) which will help you pass your PRINCE2 Practitioner exam. Colin used to write and mark all the Foundation and Practitioner exam papers and so his ‘insider’ knowledge is reflected in the three titles. This bundle includes The Essence of PRINCE2 – PRINCE2 2009 Edition, PRINCE2 for Small Projects – 2009 Edition and The Art of PRINCE2 Survival – 2009 Edition.
4) PRINCE2: A Practical Handbook, Third Edition; Authored also by Colin Bentley, this book is fully aligned with the 2009 version of PRINCE2. This book is a readable, practical reference with real-life examples and case studies, links between related components and processes, and clear guidance on how to fine-tune the method to suit situation and size.
5) The Official PRINCE2:2009 Book Bundle: This bundle enables you to purchase all of the core PRINCE2 books with one mouse click, whilst saving money. All of the advice and guidance within these manuals is fully aligned with the latest version of PRINCE2 and is authored by OGC. This bundle contains:
- PRINCE2:2009 Manual, Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 – 2009 Edition (Sotcover),
- Directing Successful Projects With PRINCE2 – 2009 Edition (Softcover),
- PRINCE2 Pocketbook – 2009 Edition (Softcover),
- An Introduction to PRINCE2: Managing and Directing Successful Projects – 2009 Edition (Softcover)
- The Executive Guide to Directing Projects within a PRINCE2 and MSP Environment (Softcover)
For further reading, download our FREE white paper which contains information on Europe’s most widely-recognised project management method, PRINCE2!
This white paper also entitles you to 10% off the official PRINCE2 manual. Simply download the white paper, and you will find a special voucher code to get 10% off the official manual!