IT Governance will be the single most important business topic of the next five years.
Our IT Governance Framework Toolkit will help you prepare for success!
IT governance expectations demand an appropriate IT governance framework. This can be difficult and time-consuming to do from scratch.
If you want to get on with improving IT governance in your organisation, and want to spend less than one day of consultant cost for dramatic improvements, then buy this toolkit today!
The IT Governance (Calder-Moir) Framework
The Calder-Moir Framework is compatible with ISO/IEC 38500. It is contained on a CD-Rom and includes 1,600 pages from IT governance implementation resources (98 different documents, including templates, guidelines, checklists, questionnaires, slide presentations, assessments and planning tools).
If Information Technology is a part of your business, governance now extends to and includes information and the IT infrastructure that supports your business. Shareholder expectations of boards, and of the individual directors on boards, are clear:
- The board of directors will actually direct the management of the company, including strategic and IT business plans and fundamental structural changes;
- The board will see to the hiring of competent and honest business and IT managers;
- The board will understand the business of the firm and develop and monitor a business and IT strategy;
- The board will monitor the managers as they carry out the strategy and the operations of the company;
- When making a business decision, the board will develop a thorough understanding of the transaction and act in good faith, on an informed basis, and with a rational business purpose;
- The board will operate with basic honesty, care, and loyalty; and
- The board will take good-faith steps to make sure the company complies with the law.