The PCI Standard requires all organisations that process card payments to:
- Build and maintain a secure IT network
- Protect cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Implement strong access control measures
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Maintain an information security policy
Meeting these requirements poses different questions and problems for different organisations.
At IT Governance we offer the tools and training to help anyone from any organisation meet their specific PCI requirements quickly and cost-effectively.
The PCI Foundation Course provides an understanding of the PCI scheme and its objectives, what PCI requirements are applicable to your organisation and how to plan and create a compliance strategy.
The PCI Compliance Toolkit provides organisations with all the tools, document templates and guidance to implement their own PCI compliance project and achieve compliance. It is the most cost-effective way of achieving compliance.