The next PCI Foundation Training Course is taking place in London on Tuesday 2nd October 2012.
This 1-day, information-packed course, based on the new PCI DSS standard, gives you everything you need to know for PCI compliance.
This course is ideal if:
- You accept payment cards such as Visa, MasterCard and Amex
- Your organisation has to comply with PCI DSS
- You need guidance on where to start and what to do
- You want a cost-effective, straightforward approach to this challenge
|PCI Foundation Training Course – in London
Tuesday 2nd October 2012
This course has been carefully designed to ensure that there is effective combination of formal training and practical exercises, illustrated with practical business examples drawn from PCI DSS compliance successes and failures and case studies. Attending this PCI Foundation course will enable you to:
- Understand the PCI DSS scheme and its objectives;
- Interpret the PCI DSS requirements for your own organisation;
- Plan your compliance strategy and segment any resulting actions into manageable phases, with achievable goals.
With limited places available, book now to avoid disappointment.