Learn everything you need to know about PCI compliance in one day with our information-packed course.
- Takes place on the 14th December 2011
- Based on the new PCI DSS standard
- Created and designed by a former QSA (Qualified Security Assessor)
- Explains the 12 key requirements of the PCI DSS
- Insight on how to effectively scope your cardholder data environment
- Helps you plan your compliance strategy
- Includes lunch and refreshments, and full course materials
|PCI Foundation Training Course – 14th December 2011
Reserve your place on the December course, and receive a free PCI e-learning single user license – a fantastic way of delivering PCI training to your staff!
This course is applicable for anyone who:
- Accepts payment cards such as Visa, MasterCard and Amex
- Needs to comply with PCI DSS
- Needs guidance on where to start and what to do
- Cost-effective, straightforward approach to this challenge