According to latest figures from IS Decisions, large organisations with 250+ employees can lose 2.7 days a week or 127 days a year because of complex IT security procedures. For small organisations (30 employees), this can take up 15.3 days a year.
In business terms, this is significant: 127 business days is just over 25 weeks – about six months.
The research shows that organisations are becoming more aware of the effect that complex security has on productivity, with 41% saying the day-to-day impact of security on employee productivity is increasing.
Simplify your information security procedures
Having your information security policies and procedures documented proves your commitment to protecting the information you handle, but creating them from scratch can be time-consuming and burdensome.
Large organisations implementing an ISMS (information security management system) are looking at maintaining up to 1,000 pages, which can be extremely laborious.
On the other hand, using authoritative and ISO 27001-compliant (the world’s most recognised information security standard) templates is a great solution for businesses of all sizes.
Getting documentation help
If you’re about to tackle the documentation part of your project, our ISO 27001 toolkits will help you save time and money that you might otherwise spend creating the documentation from scratch.
They will enable you to:
- quickly and easily create ISO 27001-compliant documentation;
- conduct risk assessments with minimal hassle;
- access the official ISO 27000 standards;
- learn best-practice implementation methods from experts.
And until 30 June, we’re offering 30% off our ISO 27001 toolkits to save you time and money as you implement an internationally recognised ISMS.
- No 1 ISO 27001 Complete ISMS Toolkit – Contains the full documentation toolkit, the family of official ISO 27000 standards and a copy of IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security. Find out more >>
- No 2 Integrated ISO 27001 ISMS Toolkit – Contains the full documentation toolkit, a copy of IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security, and leading risk assessment software vsRisk. Find out more >>
- No 3 Comprehensive ISO 27001 ISMS Toolkit – Contains the full documentation toolkit, the family of official ISO 27000 standards, copies of IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security and Nine Steps to Success, and leading risk assessment software vsRisk. Find out more >>