IT Governance is proud to be a media partner for SMI’s 4th annual Oil and Gas Cyber Security conference, taking place 24-25 November in London.
The conference will address the most pressing cyber security issues facing the oil and gas sector. The key presentations and case studies will be delivered by senior industry decision-makers from an array of global oil and gas companies.
Key features at the event include:
- Hear from operators such as Centrica, National Grid, ENi, Petrofac and Tullow Oil.
- Understand how government organisations can support efforts against attacks.
- Watch live demonstrations to understand where attacks are targeted.
- Discuss how social engineering should be the key focus in protecting your networks.
- What are the latest developments and technology you can use for SCADA attacks?
- Recognise new, key regulations and legislation that affect your operations.
Who should attend?
Chief executive officers; chief information officers; EMEA leads, risk and compliance solutions; global data stewards and technologists; group IT managers; group security advisers; ICT infrastructure specialists; ICT managers; information and cyber security consultants; IS risk and security managers; network management solutions; technical directors.
For further information visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/energy/uk/conference/oil-gas-cyber-security/.