A new video just published by IT Governance Publishing (ITGP) explains the common pitfalls in tackling ISO 27001 documentation and how you can overcome them using authoritative, compliant and customisable templates.
For those of us that have been there, done that and got the t-shirt, creating compliant and accurate documentation to support your ISO 27001 implementation project can often be the hardest part of compliance.
Creating your ISMS documentation can take months of work, and leave you confused, fed up and frustrated.
Is there a better way to create this documentation?
Yes, there is!
The ISO 27001 documentation toolkit contains 148 pre-written and fully customisable templates, saving you months of work, significantly reducing your implementation costs and helping you get things right first time.
These documents are fully aligned to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and have been created by industry experts. The toolkit is extremely cost-effective, coming in at less than one day’s consultancy fees.
Along with the 148 pre-written templates, the toolkit also includes:
- New standalone Statement of Applicability (SoA) tool and supporting procedures and work instructions.
- Integration with vsRisk , the leading risk management tool, enabling you to address the relevant documentation as it comes up throughout your risk assessment.
- Information security manual.
- Documentation map and structure in Visio.
- Gap analysis tools for ISO 27001:2013 requirements and ISO 27002:2013 controls.
- Documentation dashboard to help you track the progress of your ISMS.
We’re currently celebrating ten years of successfully supporting best-practice implementation and certification for thousands of our customers worldwide who have used our documentation toolkits. Find out why we’re market leaders >>