The ITIL® Foundation Handbook – ITIL 2011 Edition is now available to buy from IT Governance Ltd to help you prepare for and pass the exam at the first attempt.
Written in partnership with itSMF International, the professional body representing service management individuals – this guide covers the following:
- The ITIL Service Lifecycle – the Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- The terms and abbreviations used within ITIL and ITSM
- The structure of the ITIL qualification scheme
|ITIL Foundation Handbook (Little ITIL) – ITIL 2011 Edition
Key features and benefits:
- Fully aligned with the 2011 version of ITIL and the 2011 Foundation syllabus. This pocket guide is a bang up-to-date study resource.
- Functions as an ideal introduction to ITIL and ITSM, as well as a quick desk reference for qualified practitioner and managers.
- Written in plain English, the information within this pocket guide is easy to understand – speeding up the learning process.
- References relevant sections of the core manuals, this enables you to delve deeper during your studies should you wish by cross-referencing this pocket guide with the core manuals.