New out this month, Everything you want to know about Business Continuity simply does what it says in the title.
Written by Business Continuity expert and author (this is his third title), Tony Drewitt discusses risk, accountability, plans and resilience in a way that will provide you with everything you need to know about business continuity and discusses how to manage it in an effective way.
Read more >>
This practical guide will show you how business continuity management can help your organisation to:
- carry out realistic risk identification and assessment
- put in place a cost-effective, ‘fit-for-purpose’ business continuity plan
- be more competitive
- enjoy greater customer loyalty
- conform to the legal requirements in terms of accountability, compliance, risk awareness
- return to ‘business as usual’ as quickly as possible after an unforeseen incident.
Buy today >>
More to explore: