Our new Cyber Security Toolkit can help your organisation protect itself from the growing threat of cyber crime. This toolkit will ensure you protect your critical assets, instil confidence in your customers and help you win new business.
Until this Friday, 10th February, this toolkit comes with a free cyber security self assessment tool.
This tool will enable you to quickly assess which areas of your organisation are cyber secure and which require more attention. Read more about the assessment tool here >>>
|The Cyber Security Toolkit
This toolkit provides all the tools and resources you need to implement your own cyber security project and align your business with ISO 27001, the world’s only cyber security standard.
The toolkit comprises:
- Cyber Resilience Standards Kit – Best Practice for managing cyber risk is set out in four international standards
- Documenation toolkit – The pre-written documents, templates and policies will save you months of work and help you achieve ISO27001 compliance
- vsRisk – Automates and delivers an ISO27001 compliant risk assessment
- IT Governance A Manager’s Guide – The essential reference guide for anyone implementing an ISO27001 information security management system
- 12 months of updates and drafting support – we’re here to help you if you have any issues with the documentation process
- And… until this Friday, the Cyber Security Assessment tool >>>
Protect your organisation from cyber attack in 2012