The new, official CISA Review Manual 2012 is now available to buy from IT Governance Ltd.
This is the official CISA study guide for those looking to pass the CISA certification exam in either June or December 2012. This manual will give you the best chance possible of passing the CISA exam, using official materials.
The CISA Review Manual 2012 is a comprehensive reference that will assist you in preparing for the CISA exam. It is also for individuals who wish to understand the roles and responsibilities of an information systems auditor.
The 2012 manual is organised to assist you understanding essential concepts and studying the following updated job practice areas:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of Information Asset
Buy your copy of the essential CISA exam guide now for 2012 >>
CISA Review manual 2012:
- The official CISA study guide for those looking to pass the CISA certification exam in either June or December 2012. This manual will give you the best chance possible of passing the CISA exam, using official materials.
- Comes with practice questions, allowing you to test your knowledge prior to taking the exam. This allows you to ensure you fill any gaps in your CISA knowledge, boosting your chances of passing at the first attempt!
- Represents one of the most current, comprehensive, globally peer-reviewed information systems auditing resources available, making it an essential resource for those not taking the CISA exam who want to keep up with latest industry developments.
Buy your copy today >>
For those interested, we also sell the CISA Review Manual 2012 as part of the CISA Exam Passport, which comes with the CISA Review Questions, Answers & Explanations Manual. Buying this passport contains all the relevant reading materials to pass the CISA exam first time, whilst saving you money.