ISO27002 Foundation Training is essential for anyone looking to implement ITIL within their organisation or achieve ISO20000 certification. But why?
Well ISO20000 and ITIL both require a process for information security management, and they recommend the controls and best practice guidance as outlined in ISO27002 to achieve this.
The one-day Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002 training course is designed for anyone in an organisation who is responsible for the security of information assets and directly supports the implementation of ITIL Service Management best practice.
|Information Security Foundation Based on ISO27002
On this course you will learn:
- Information and data relationships (security, governance, assurance)
- Defining threats and vulnerabilities and understanding Risk Management
- Risk analysis with Impacts, Likelihood and Probability
- Required policies and an Information Security Plan
- External relationships with 3rd party organisations
- Protective marking and the relationship to Impact (Risk)
Understand how to achieve your ITIL and ITSM information security management requirements with the ISO27002 Foundation Course.