Implementing ISO 27001 (the international best practices for an Information Security Management System (ISMS) will not only help keep your business secure, but :
- Complies to the Indian Information Technology Act (ITA) and the Indian privacy data law
- It is the most efficient way of complying to these regulations, meaning you will quickly see a ‘Return on Investment’
- It will give your business ‘the edge’ over other competitors
- It is a unique selling point; many customers/clients will feel reassured leaving their data in your hands
- It will define the responsibilities and duties of your team, strengthening your internal organization
ISO 27001 certification requires a lot of time and resources. Many small and mid-size companies are unable to invest money in consultancy, but conversely they cannot afford not to become ISO 27001-compliant. With those organizations in mind, IT Governance has developed the No 4 ISO27001 Complete ISMS Documentation Toolkit. It costs less than one day’s consultancy and at the same time, enables you to kick-start your ISO 27001 project.
|No 4 ISO27001 Complete ISMS Documentation Toolkit
Why pay high consultant fees when, for less than $500, you can have everything you need?
Don’t hesitate – try it today!