Gaining the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification can help you in your job and set you apart from your peers, accelerating your career at the same time.
In a tough econominc climate, you may find it difficult to take a whole day out of your week to attend a classroom course. You may also find that you have to fund your own training as your company doesn’t have the budget to pay for you. Does this sound familiar?
Distance learning offers significant benefits, particularly in economically challenging times:
- A cost-effective alternative to classroom-based training, e-learning is often over 50% cheaper than traditional classroom-based courses
- No travel, accommodation or subsistence costs to shell out for in order to enable staff to attend a course, saving extra money!
- Students study at a time, place and pace that suits them – no more having to take time out to attend a course, simply study at a convenient time and place for each individual.
- The PRINCE2 2009 Foundation CD-ROM training course – CD Includes PRINCE2 Case Study and Examination Simulator
- Our PRINCE2 trainers supply dedicated, global email and telephone support, and they can answer any PRINCE2 questions you might have
- The PRINCE2 Manual – Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 – 2009 Edition
- The Passing the PRINCE2 Exam Hints and Tips Book – 2009 Edition
- The PRINCE2 Process Model Wall Chart – PRINCE2:2009 Edition
- PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Fee – valid in the UK only
Our current pass rates are well in excess of the national average.
This interactive course enables you to study for your PRINCE2 Foundation exam in your own time and at your own pace using animation, interactive exercises, and an exam simulator.