Gaining the ITILv3 Foundation qualification can help you in your job and set you apart from your peers, accelerating your career at the same time.
In a tough econominc climate, you may find it difficult to take a whole day out of your week to attend a classroom course. You may also find that you have to fund your own training as your company doesn’t have the budget to pay for you. Does this sound familiar?
Distance learning offers significant benefits, particularly in economically challenging times:
- A cost-effective alternative to classroom-based training, e-learning is often over 50% cheaper than traditional classroom-based courses
- No travel, accommodation or subsistence costs to shell out for in order to enable staff to attend a course, saving extra money!
- Students study at a time, place and pace that suits them – no more having to take time out to attend a course, simply study at a convenient time and place for each individual.
- ITIL Version 3 Foundation CD-ROM based training course – equivalent to three days classroom-based training.
- Supporting manual – reflecting the full course content.
- An update service is provided meaning that your courseware is always up-to-date.
- Our ITIL trainers supply global telephone and email support, they can answer any questions that you may have.
- Mock exam simulator on the CD-ROM, allowing you to practice prior to taking your exam.
- A copy of ITIL V3 A Pocket Guide – an essential reference source for anyone taking the ITILv3 Foundation exam.
- A copy of the ITILv3 Process Model.
- Includes the ITIL version 3 Foundation exam fee (An exam voucher will be emailed to you within one week of your purchase allowing you to book your exam at one of hundreds of test centres worldwide. Test centres located worldwide.
- Free ISO20000 Awareness e-learning course.
Our current pass rates are well in excess of the national average.
This interactive course enables you to study for your ITILv3 Foundation exam in your own time and at your own pace using multiple voiceovers, animation and interactive exercises.