The role of a Lead Implementer in an ISO27001 project is essential. The Lead Implementer is the person who will spearhead the project, pushing through the required changes and new procedures, making sure certification is gained first time around.
For the Lead Implementer to achieve this, they must be adequately trained. At IT Governance, we can offer ISO27001 Lead Implementer training in a unique online format:
Why take the ISO27001 Lead Implementer Course online?
- Study anywhere in the world – you can study at your desk, in your study, on your sofa – anywhere with a broadband connection. No need to travel!
- Save time and money – save three nights away from home, three nights eating alone in the local restaurant (we’ve all been there) and, more importantly, save yourself from extortionate minibar prices.
- Fully interactive classes – ask questions, take part in exercises and get individual tutor contact.
- Gain a qualification – you will sit the Certified ISMS Lead Implementer qualification from IBITGQ on day 3.
- Learn from an industry expert – this course is taught by IT Governance CEO Alan Calder – author of the most authoritative books on the subject and co-implementer of the world’s first BS7799-compliant ISMS (the forerunner of ISO27001).
As an incentive to try our unique online training, we are offering a limited number of spaces on our ISO27001 Lead Implementer online training course with a massive £600 discount.
The offer is valid only for the next course, taking place on 12-14 March 2013, and there’s very few places left so book your place on our website now.