Risk assessment is the core competence of information security management. Every control (‘control’ = ‘risk countermeasure’) decision you make must be proportionate to the actual risk your organisation faces. You must therefore assess risks on a structured asset-by-asset basis – and experience proves you need to save time and money with a risk assessment tool that automates and simplifies this process.
ISO27001 is actually predicated on risk assessment and, if you’re pursuing ISO27001 certification (and why not?), vsRisk™ is the tool to carry out this core part of your project – today and for the future!
vsRisk™ delivers the results you are looking for through key features, including:
- Assess key areas such as Groups, Assets and Owners
- Capture your IS policy, objectives and ISMS scope
- Assess attributes on Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability, in relation to Business, Legal, Contractual
- In-built audit trail and comparative history
- Comprehensive reporting and gap analysis.
vsRisk™ helps you get on top of the critical risk assessment phase of your ISMS project and, importantly, sets you up for future risk assessments as well.