Everything you want to know about Business Continuity does exactly what it says on the tin – sorry, I mean book!
Written by Business Continuity expert, Tony Drewitt, this eBook covers everything that you might face in your business, including dealing with weather, people, seasonal and incident risks, as well as how to put a business continuity plan in place, the assurance process and how to do it.
This book focuses particularly on ISO22301 – the new international standard for business continuity management (which will replace BS25999).
This practical guide will show you how business continuity management can help your organisation to:
- carry out realistic risk identification and assessment
- put in place a cost-effective, ‘fit-for-purpose’ business continuity plan
- be more competitive
- enjoy greater customer loyalty
- conform to the legal requirements in terms of accountability, compliance, risk awareness
- return to ‘business as usual’ as quickly as possible after an unforeseen incident.
Download this eBook and learn how to effectively manage business continuity in your organisation >>
More to explore: