Are you ready to kick-start your career in information security or IS audit management?
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification is a globally accepted standard of achievement among IS audit, control and information security professionals. Established in 1978, the ISACA CISA certificate is recognised as the key to developing a career in senior management and a higher earning potential in the future.
Recent research published by ISACA has found that 1,400 CISAs are now employed in organisations as the chief executive officer (CEO) or chief financial officer (CFO), while more than 7,000 serve as chief audit executives or audit consultants. In addition, 13,000 CISAs are currently employed in managerial or consulting positions in IT operations or compliance. (Source: What is CISA? – ISACA 2010)
Why choose IT Governance to help you pass CISA
- We are dedicated to Governance, Risk and Compliance consultancy and training services
- Our trainers are also our consultants and are ISACA qualified
- We summarise the key content and highlight its relevance with practical examples
- We help you prepare for the examination with practice questions and advice
- We believe interactive classroom training to be the most effective method of training
As preparation is the essential ingredient to passing the CISA examination, we strongly recommend that all delegates purchase the ISACA Exam and Study Guides prior to taking the relevant course. IT Governance is the exclusive approved reseller of ISACA publications in the UK and all titles are available from our dedicated ISACA Certification Bookstore.
Ensure that you pass the CISA examination first time.