We all know that ITIL can be a complicated framework to adopt – there are so many different aspects to ITIL that you need to control in order for successful implementation. So how is this made possible?
To make ITIL implementation easier, try our ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit. This makes an ITIL implementation and/or ISO/IEC 20000 certification easily achievable and is completely up-to-date with the latest editions of ITIL 2011 and ISO/IEC 20000:2011.
- Makes ITIL implementation easy and less time-consuming
- Developed by service management gurus Shirley Lacy and Jenny Dugmore
- Minimise delays and costs
- Integrates ISO/IEC 20000 requirements with ITIL 2011 best practices
- Contains pre-written policies, procedures and templates
- Provides useful guidance on how to implement ITIL, along with supporting manuals
- Read more
The toolkit helps organisations implement service management and using ITIL® practices to prepare for successful ISO/IEC 20000 certification. It will help organisations avoid costly trial-and-error dead-ends, and ensure everything is covered by using current ITIL best practices.