With the ITIL® 2011 Lifecycle Publication Suite being released last year, there has been question as to whether people need to upgrade. Here, IT Governance has listed 5 good reasons why you should update to ITIL 2011:
- The new titles are clearer and more consistentwith each other, making them easier to read and understand
- The Cabinet Office (formerly known as OGC) has resolved errors and inconsistencies in the content
- The new books include coverage and descriptions of roles and responsibilities, improved process descriptions and are fully aligned with MSP®, M_o_R®, PRINCE2® and P3O®
- Upgrading to ITIL 2011 will ensure you are up-to-datewith the ITIL exam board, your peers and the industry
- Since the 1st January 2012, the new set of ITIL exams are now fully aligned with the 2011 version of the syllabus documents and will reference material only from ITIL 2011
Update to the ITIL 2011 suite today >>
Why buy from IT Governance?
IT Governance is an official reseller of Cabinet Office publications. We ship from our Benelux warehouse, which means fast and cost-effective shipping at a price that is affordable for you.
You may also be interested in these other official Cabinet Office publications: