Our fast-growing training division offers a wide range of IT governance and information security training courses, both public and in-house, as well as a comprehensive range of training courses that lead to accredited certifications.
|Data Protection Act (DPA) 1-Day Course
06 may 2010 – LondonGiven the New Data Protection Powers of the ICO, this interactive and enjoyable one-day course gives both new and experienced staff and management – those involved with or responsible for personal data – an oversight of what the Data Protection Act means to their business also to their own rights as an individual.Course delegates will go back to their companies with up-to-date knowledge of the current legal compliance position around personal data.
Seats are selling fast – Find out more and book today >>
Our May 2010 training courses are selling fast so you must ACT and BOOK quickly to secure your place. Here are some of our most popular training courses:
- Data Protection Act (DPA) 1-Day Course – 06/May/2010 – London
- ISO 27001 Foundation Training Course – 11/May/2010 – Manchester
- PCI DSS 1-Day Masterclass – 13/May/2010 – London
- Digital Forensics Classroom Training Course – 14/May/2010 – London
- Implementing ISO20000 Training Course – 17-19/May/2010 – London
- ISO27001 ISMS Implementation MasterClass – 18-20/May/2010 – Manchester
- COBIT 4.1 Foundation Course – 24-25/May/2010 – London
- Certificated ISO 27001 Internal Auditor – 25-26/May/2010 – Manchester
Harness the knowledge and experience of our expert trainers for use within your organisation.