A demo of the ITSM and ISO/IEC 20000 Documentation Toolkit is now available to download for free!
This unique toolkit, developed by IT service management gurus Shirley Lacy and Jenny Dugmore, is the perfect investment for organisations that want an optimal route to implementing service management best practice and, to achieving ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
This toolkit helps organisations implement ITIL® v3, or use ITIL v3 to prepare for successful ISO20000 certification. It will help organisations avoid costly trial-and-error dead-ends, and ensure everything is covered by using current ITIL best practices. The full ITSM and ISO/IEC 20000 Documentation Toolkit is available for pre-order, or you can request the free demo now by following the link on the page.
The toolkit includes
- SMS Overview – including what is ISO/IEC 20000 (project / staff training slides)
- A model Service Management Policy
- A model Statement of Applicability
- A pre-written Service Management System Manual
- A Service Management Plan Template
- A Service Level Agreement Template
- Over 400 pages of fit-for-purpose information
- 100 pre-written policies, procedures, templates and guidance
- Implementation manager
- Gap analysis/ISO/IEC 20000-1 Assessment tool
- PDCA and documentation pyramid presentation
- Guidance – how ITIL best practices support the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 requirements