As the UK enters its new age of austerity with public sector organisations finding draconian budget cuts, organisations must ensure that its IT function acts an enabler of business, and must be fully aligned with business objectives.
ISO/IEC 38500:2008 provides guiding principles for directors of organisations on the effective, efficient and acceptable use of information technology (IT). These principles are designed to be used within their organisations.
Key benefits of ISO38500:
- The first international standard for IT governance
- It provides an efficient, well-thought-through and effective framework for IT governance, leading to better alignment of IT with organisational decisions
- Written in a generic manner, meaning that the advice and guidance in this standard is applicable no matter the size or type of organisation or whether it is in the corporate, public or not-for-profit sector
- Advice and guidance that is provided is not only applicable to directors, but also to their associated members of staff
- It provides essential guidance on the appropriate governance of IT to all key members of staff.
Implementing ISO38500 can be difficult and time-consuming to do from scratch. If you just want to get on with improving IT governance in your organisation, and want to spend less than one day of consultant costs for dramatic improvements, then buy the IT Governance Framework Toolkit.
|IT Governance Framework – Toolkit & Standard Combi Offer
This documentation toolkit is compatible with ISO/IEC 38500, the international IT governance standard, and in this special pack you get a hardcopy of the standard included.
The documentation toolkit is contained on a CD-ROM and includes 1,600 pages of IT governance implementation resources (98 different documents; including templates, guidelines, checklists, questionnaires, slide presentations, assessments and planning tools).
The toolkit provides you with:
- a single integrated framework that enables you to get the best out of CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001/ISO27002, ISO20000, Prince2, PMBOK, TOGAF, IT Balanced Scorecards, the Zachman Enterprise Architecture, IT Portfolio Management, IT Dashboards and so much more
- a framework to navigate your wide-ranging and complex strategic, risk management, compliance and operational needs
- a step-by-step guide to cross-company implementation
- templates and assessment tools that will simplify many aspects of the process for you
- practical guidance on working with ISO/IEC 38500 and for integrating widely-used IT governance frameworks, including CobiT, ISO27001, ITIL and so on.
- Is your business going to succeed or fail in the new age of intellectual capital?
- Will your board of directors meet its fiduciary responsibilities in terms of information technology?
Take advantage of this unique product now and let us ship to you today!
IMPROVE YOUR IT GOVERNANCE – BUY THIS TOOLKIT & STANDARD TODAY >>