Time is running out to make the most of out August offers. We have a very limited number of spaces left on our September ISO27001 Training Courses, which have money off and ‘added value’ tools & resources available until the end of August.
For those of you who can’t attend a training course, we have a fantastic offer available on the unique No 3 ISO27001 ISMS Toolkit.
Extra Value No 3 ISO27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit Offer
The No 3 ISO27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit contains everything:
- Documentation Toolkit: a CD-ROM with nearly 450 densely packed pages of fit-for-purpose policies and procedures
- IT Governance: a Manager’s Guide to Data Security (softcover) 4th Edition.
- vsRisk™ the Definitive ISO/IEC27001:2005-Compliant Information Security Risk Assessment Tool
- All three information security standards (hard copies)
- Implementing ISO27001 in a Windows® Environment (softcover)
- Plus a 30 minute LiveOnline Consultancy session with one of our in-house experts, ensuring your ISMS project gets off to the best possible start.
Plus, when you purchase this toolkit before the end of August (2010), we’ll send you the following 7 resources to help you kick-start your information security project:
- Information Security Awareness Posters
These posters are designed to be used as part of a general information security education and awareness initiative. Each set of six includes one poster on each of the following: social engineering, password practices, security incidents, sensitive information, awareness, and portable equipment.
- Information Security Risk Management for ISO27001/ISO27002
Drawing on international best practice, including ISO/IEC 27005, NIST SP800-30 and BS7799-3, the book explains, in practical detail, how to carry out an information security risk assessment. It covers key topics, such as risk scales, threats and vulnerabilities, selection of controls, and roles and responsibilities.
- Complete set of five ISO27001 Pocket Guides
This complete set of the Practical Information Security Series of Pocket Guides, in downloadable pdf format, provide an overview of information security best practice & guidance, that is fully aligned with the ISO27000 range of standards.
You must act now and purchase before the end of August to receive these additional resources absolutely free!
These offers are only available until the end of August and the courses will probably sell out sooner!
Contact us today by e-mail email@example.com or call +44(0)845 070 1750.