The ISO22301 Foundation Training Course is taking place in London on Monday 26th November 2012.
The one-day course provides an introduction to the best practices associated with Business Continuity Management as defined by the ISO22301 standard.
This course is ideal if:
- You’re responsible for ensuring your organisation responds to and survives any form of disaster
- You’re involved in or responsible for implementing a Business Continuity Management System
- You want an understanding of the new standard (which replaces BS25999)
|ISO22301 BCMS Foundation Training Course – In London
Monday 26th November 2012
The one-day ISO22301 BCMS Foundation training course provides an introduction to the best practices associated with Business Continuity Management as defined by the ISO22301 standard.
Using practical examples and case studies, this course is led by experienced Business Continuity Management consultants that will enable you to:
- Define the key concepts of business continuity
- Define the key elements of a Business Continuity Plan
- Identify the key requirements for compliance to the ISO22301 standard
- Convince others in your organisation to assist in Business Continuity Planning
With limited places available, book now to avoid disappointment.