Our next Implementing ISO20000 (ISO20000 Consultant Certificate) Training Course will be held in London between 17-19 May 2010.
Seats are filling up fast! Be sure to reserve your place in plenty of time to avoid disappointment!
This outstanding London training course – delivered by IT Governance’s own expert trainers – prepares the IT practitioner or ISO20000 project manager to implement ISO/IEC 20000 in an organisation.
It covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 Standard. It has a wider scope than the Certificated Auditor training course and is therefore ideal for all IT(SM) consultants who wish to assist organisations prepare for audit/certification to ISO20000.
Spanning 3-day, the course covers not only the interpretation and application of the ISO20000 Standard, it will enable consultants to develop the Service Management capability of an organisation and assess its readiness for certification.
It has a highly practical focus and enables delegates to be immediately effective in any ISO20000 project.
Auditors involved in preparing an organisation for ISO/IEC 20000 Certification will find this course more appropriate than the Auditor course.
UNIQUE FEATURES – NO OTHER ISO20000 COURSE PROVIDER CAN MATCH US!
- This course comes with the unique IT Governance ‘PASS THE COURSE GUARANTEE’ – we are so certain that our teaching will help you pass the course that, if you do not, we will let you attend a future course for free!
- We include in our price, for free, two key supporting guides:
- We include copies of both parts of ISO/IEC 20000;
- Comfortable training location, enjoyable meals and refreshments;
- Highly competitive pricing!
- The exam fee is included in the price – there are no hidden extras.