ISO 9001, the world’s leading quality management system standard, has just been updated for 2015 to maintain its relevance in today’s marketplace and to continue to offer organisations improved performance and business benefits.
With ISO 9001:2015 you can:
- Introduce an integrated approach with other management system standards
- Bring quality and continual improvement into the heart of the organisation
- Increase involvement of the leadership team
- Introduce risk and opportunity management
The 2015 version of the standard is much less prescriptive than the 2008 version and can be used as an agile business improvement tool, so you can make it relevant to your organisation’s requirements.
It will also bring quality management and continual improvement into the heart of the organisation, helping to enhance and monitor the performance of your business. This aims to enhance customer satisfaction by demonstrating:
- Understanding and consistency in meeting requirements
- The consideration of processes in terms of added value
- The achievement of effective process performance
- Improvement of processes based on the evaluation of data
To read your copy of the latest ISO 9001:2015 requirements, purchase your copy from IT Governance, official distributors of ISO publications.