The ISO 9001 Requirements are available for you to buy from IT Governance, for just €102!
- World’s most established quality framework
- Proven to win you new business
- Used by 897,000 organisations worldwide
- Improves customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement
ISO 9001: 2008 is the Quality Management System (QMS) standard, which specifies requirements for organisations that need to:
- Demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system. This includes processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity and applicable regulatory requirements.
ISO 9001 is the world’s most established quality framework, currently being used by 897,000 organisation across 170 countries worldwide.
At IT Governance EU, we also have the ISO 9001 Documentation toolkit, which simplifies the ISO 9001 QMS Implementation process.
A little bit more about IT Governance EU….
At www.itgovernance.eu we have the most comprehensive range of IT governance, risk management, compliance and best-practice books and toolkits in the world. We’re a friendly, professional, human customer service team (try telephoning us!) and ship to everywhere in the EU and EEA from our warehouse in Benelux.