In short; yes it is possible to make money from adopting ISO9001. It is the best practice specification for implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) and has been proven to help your business win new contracts. A recent study by the British Assessment Bureau (BAB) found that “44% of respondents said that they had won business as a result of becoming certified to the ISO 9001 quality management standard”.
The standard is used worlwide (in almost 170 countries in fact!) and leads the way for other management systems as well.
The standard has a number of benefits:
- Saves you money
- Enhances brand reputation and removes barriers to trade
- Increases customer satisfaction
- Streamlines operations and reduces waste
- Improves business performance and manages business risk
- Encourages internal communication and raises morale
To make implementation easier, try our ISO 9001 Documentation Toolkit. It contains a full suite of documentation templates that will help you prepare for and implement a quality management system (QMS) that complies with ISO9001, the quality management system standard.