Management of Portfolios (MoP™), from the OGC, is a new set of guidance for the effective and efficient management of portfolios of projects and programmes.
At the core of MoP are the five principles of portfolio management, and two cycles. These cycles are focused on the planning and delivery of portfolios, and their constituent parts and practices work with the context of the five principles.
The five principles of portfolio management are as follows:
- Senior Management Commitment
- Governance Alignment
- Strategy Alignment
- Portfolio Office
- Energised Change Culture.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Includes all the latest books on the MoP portfolio management methodology, allowing you to purchase all the books with one mouse click whilst saving money!
- The books in this kit will give you the best chance possible to pass one of the new (spring 2011) MoP exams. Using the advice and guidance within these manuals will give you all the knowledge to pass the MoP exams at the first attempt.
- Using the MoP method distilled in these manuals will allow you to effectively manage portfolios of projects and programmes that lead to significant organisational improvements. This will lead to cost savings and improved organisational performance.