Have you ever wanted to access all of the OGC’s project, programme and portfolio management core manuals in one convenient place? Now you can, and you’ll save £115 at the same time!
The new Project and Portfolio Management Suite (PPM Suite) will enable you to run projects, portfolios and programmes in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® – 2009 Edition – the official, core PRINCE2 manual.
- Directing Successful Projects With PRINCE2 – the new core PRINCE2 manual that takes a governance perspective toward project management.
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Manual – 2007 Edition – the core OGC manual to the programme management methodology, MSP.
- Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners, Third Edition – annual online access subscription to the M_o_R® risk management methodology.
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices: P3O® – this title brings together in one place a set of principles, processes and techniques to facilitate effective portfolio, programme and project management. It is the P3O core manual.
- Management of Value – MoV™ Manual – value management is all about realising the value of investments, this manual will help you do this in your programmes, projects and portfolios.
- Management of Portfolios – MoP™ Manual – the new (spring 2011) guidance from the OGC on portfolio management.
Online subscriptions are an ideal way to access the latest up-to-date text, you can access the latest revisions to the methodologies, meaning your copy of the material never becomes obsolete!