So, you realise that Information Security is a neccessity within your business, but you don’t know where to start. You have read, searched and researched untill you’re blue in the face, but are still none the wiser.
Let IT Governance help you.
1. To make sure your information within your business is secure, you need to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS). An ISMS will cover security threats, such as viruses, hackers, online fraud, privacy regulations, computer misuse, investigatory powers etc.
2. This ISMS should be compliant with ISO 27001 – the world’s only information security standard. This standard is recognised worldwide, with thousands of organisations already becoming certified.
3. An effective ISMS (such as those compliant to ISO 27001) will ensure your data is secure and help prevent data loss.
To achieve the above three points, there are just two resources you need to invest in: the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Masterclass and the No 3 ISO27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit.
This three-day London or Manchester based ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Masterclass provides comprehensive and practical coverage of all the key steps in preparing for and achieving ISO 27001 certification for the first time. This course will ensure you can maintain a successful Information Security Management System.
Use everything you have learnt from the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Masterclass to implement in this unique toolkit which will accelerate your ISO 27001 project and develop an ISO27001-compliant Information Security Management System (ISMS).
This toolkit contains EVERYTHING you will need to develop a compliant ISMS.
This toolkit contains all the relevant material you will need to effectively deploy an ISMS. Along with policies, procedures and pre-written templates which you can easily tailor to your organisation, this toolkit also contains the relevant standards to comply againgst, a comprehensive risk assessment tool, 12 months of automatic updates and a support service to help you along the way.
This No 3 Toolkit contains:
- Documentation Toolkit: a CD-ROM with nearly 450 densely packed pages of fit-for-purpose policies and procedures
- IT Governance: a Manager’s Guide to Data Security (Soft Cover) 4th Edition (worth £49.95)
- vsRisk™ – the Definitive ISO/IEC27001:2005-Compliant Information Security Risk Assessment Tool (worth £995.00)
- Hard copies of all three of the information security standards (worth £286.95)
- ISO27001 in a Windows® Environment, Second edition (Softcover) (worth £37.95)
This toolkit contains all the guidance, materials and tools needed to develop an ISO 27001 compliant ISMS.
Use the Lead Implementer Masterclass to understand and obtain the correct knowledge for implementing an ISO 27001 compliant ISMS, and use the No 3 ISO 27001 ISMS Toolkit to effectively deploy the ISMS.