IT governance is the difference between success and failure in today’s high technology environment. Organisations are more and more dependent on their information systems. Regulators and the public are increasingly concerned about the proper use of information, particularly personal data.
The threats to information systems from criminals and terrorists are increasing. The situation continues to deteriorate. Many organisations are identifying information as an area of their operation that needs to be protected through corporate governance plans as part of their system of internal control.
|Buy the IT Governance Framework Toolkit today and get on with improving IT governance in your organisation.
It is contained on a CD-Rom and includes 1,600 pages of resources (98 different documents, including templates, guidelines, checklists, questionnaires, slide presentations, assessments and planning tools).
The IT Governance Framework Toolkit provides you with:
- a single integrated framework that enables you to get the best out of CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001/ISO27002, ISO20000, Prince2, PMBOK, TOGAF, IT Balanced Scorecards, the Zachman Enterprise Architecture, IT Portfolio Management, IT Dashboards and so much more;
- a framework to navigate your wide-ranging and complex strategic, risk management, compliance and operational needs;
- a step-by-step guide to cross-company implementation;
- templates and assessment tools that will simplify many aspects of the process for you; and
- practical guidance working with ISO/IEC 38500 and for integrating widely-used IT governance frameworks, including CobiT, ISO27001, ITIL and so on.
If you just want to get on with improving IT governance in your organisation, and want to spend less than one day of consultant cost for dramatic improvements, then buy today.
IMPROVE YOUR IT GOVERNANCE – BUY THIS TOOLKIT TODAY.