IT Governance is a key subject for company directors and executives. Implementing an appropriate IT governance framework can be difficult and time-consuming to do from scratch.
Don’t re-invent the wheel
The IT Governance Framework Toolkit includes 1,600 pages of IT governance implementation resources (98 different documents, including templates, guidelines, checklists, questionnaires, slide presentations, assessments and planning tools). If you want to spend less than one day of consultant cost for dramatic improvements, then buy today!
|IT Governance Framework Toolkit
The toolkit provides you with:
- a single integrated framework that enables you to get the best out of CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001/ISO27002, ISO20000, Prince2, PMBOK, TOGAF, IT Balanced Scorecards, the Zachman Enterprise Architecture, IT Portfolio Management, IT Dashboards and so much more;
- a framework to navigate your wide-ranging and complex strategic, risk management, compliance and operational needs;
- a step-by-step guide to cross-company implementation;
- templates and assessment tools that will simplify many aspects of the process for you; and
- practical guidance working with ISO/IEC 38500 and for integrating widely-used IT governance frameworks, including CobiT, ISO27001, ITIL and so on.
Take advantage of this unique product now and let us ship to you today!