Is your organisation considering implementing the COBIT best practice framework?
COBIT has become the internationally accepted best practice framework for IT governance and control in successful organisations. With a focus on managing processes, COBIT has helped companies and public sector bodies bridge the gaps between control requirements, regulatory compliance and business risks.
Put more simply – implementing COBIT will ensure that your IT truly supports and delivers on the strategies and objectives of your organisation.
12-13 July 2012
The COBIT Foundation Training Course is designed to support the growing need in the UK for skilled and certified COBIT practitioners. Delegates attending our 2-day course will learn why an IT control framework is needed and how COBIT addresses this need by providing a globally accepted IT governance system. The key elements of COBOL are introduced and discussed using case studies and a practical approach. An exam module is included, preparing participants to take the ISACA COBIT Foundation Exam in the final session of the course.
Choose IT Governance to provide your COBIT training needs
- We are dedicated to Governance, Risk and Compliance consultancy and training services
- Our trainers are also our consultants and are ISACA COBIT qualified
- We summarise the key content and highlight its relevance with practical examples
- We help you prepare for the examination with practice questions and advice
- We believe interactive classroom training to be the most effective method of training
Ensure the IT in Your Organisation Truly Delivers