IT governance is the managing of IT within organisations. It draws strongly upon frameworks such as ITIL, CobiT, ISO 27002, PRINC2, TOGAF etc. to ensure businesses are run to the best of their ability.
While, on their own, none of these frameworks are completely adequate to that task, yet together they result in complete governance compliance. The challenge, for many organisations however, is to establish a co-ordinated, integrated framework that draws on all three of these standards.
The IT Governance Framework Toolkit contains everything you need to implement a complete IT governance framework, integrating 6+ frameworks in 1.
|IT Governance Framework – Toolkit
This toolkit will provide you with:
- a single, integrated framework that enables you to get the best out of CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001/ISO27002, ISO20000, Prince2, PMBOK, TOGAF and much more.
- a framework to navigate your wide-ranging and complex strategic, risk management, compliance and operational needs;
- a step-by-step guide to cross-company implementation;
- Templates and assessment tools that will simplify many aspects of the process for you; and
- practical guidance working with ISO/IEC 38500 and for integrating widely-used IT governance frameworks, including CobiT, ISO27001, ITIL and so on.