If you’re in information security management, writing information security policies or implementing ISO27001 – either as Lead Implementer or as part of the planning/implementation team – this masterclass covers all the key steps in preparing for and achieving certification first time; and subsequently maintaining a successful Information Security Management System.
This three-day Manchester based ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Masterclass will be held between 15-17 February. It provides comprehensive and practical coverage of all aspects of implementing and maintaining an ISO27001 project, and leads to the coveted IT Governance ISO27001 Lead Implementer Certificate.
However far you have to travel, this is the world’s premier ISMS certified implementer course!
During this ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Masterclass, you will learn:
- The importance of securing senior management commitment, and how to sell the project effectively
- The role and structure of an information security policy
- How to determine the scope of your ISMS
- How to structure and manage your ISO27001 project
- How to allocate roles and responsibilities with your ISO27001 implementation
- How to identify information assets and information asset ownership
- How to carry out the information security risk assessment (the core competence of information security management)
- How to identify threats, vulnerabilities and impacts
- The benefits of, and key issues in selecting a risk assessment tool
- The importance of an effective communication strategy
- Writing policies and producing other critical documentation
- The importance of staff and general awareness training
- The key elements of management review
- How to manage and drive continual improvement
- How to prepare for your ISO27001 certification audit
- Key issues in ensuring that you pass the audit first time!
The effective combination of formal training and practical exercises, using practical business examples and case studies, accelerates your ISO27001 project and will save you work, cut time requirements and eliminate ‘first time’ trial and error.
‘Learning from the best’ & ‘Couldn’t ask for better’ says Nemi George, Information Security Manager, Vodafone.